Serve on a YNPN Leadership Committee
If you are looking for a deeper way to connect with YNPN Little Rock, consider joining one of our leadership committees. You can help plan our activities and shape the future of our chapter. Review the opportunities below and complete the form to inquire today!
Professional Development Committee – plan professional development activities to help members develop their skills.
- Professional Development Committee Volunteers serve in 6-month terms.
- Volunteers will help recruit speakers, secure meeting spaces, create new professional development events, build public speaking skills, and have access to high-profile nonprofit members of our community.
- Each volunteer will be given the opportunity to take the lead on at least one event per year, with the help and support of the PD Chair.
- The committee will meet monthly to plan professional development events.
Professional Development subcommittee - 20over20 – YNPN Little Rock’s 20over20 in the nonprofit sector is a new movement to highlight the great work being done by individuals in the nonprofit sector here in Arkansas. Nominations will be taken from June - August and 20 individuals will be awarded in October at a reception before the October CEO Talk Show event.
- Volunteers for the 20over20 subcommittee will assist the YNPN LR Board of Directors in reviewing nominations.
- Volunteers will meet in late August / early September to review the nominations.
Fundraising Committee - Please consider applying for this committee if you have:
- experience in fundraising or event planning/management
- the ability to identify potential sources of funds from individuals, foundations, government
- a level of comfort needed to reach out to local businesses and individuals to talk about YNPN and CEO Talkshow
- the ability to identify and network to find quality candidates for CEO talkshow
- enthusiasm! We want everyone on the committee to be having fun while we try to grow as a team.
Communications Committee – The communications committee will work to facilitate all communication for YNPN-LR. One focus of this committee will be to establish a communications strategy with goals that are in line with the YNPN-LR mission for 2017-2018. We are looking for individuals interested in:
- writing/maintaining the YNPN-LR blog
- writing and creating the YNPN newsletter
- social media engagement and management of accounts
Membership/Partnerships Committee – help recruit and welcome new members, and reach out to other organizations to build partnerships.
Service Committee – identify ways for YNPN-LR members to volunteer individually and as a group.
Please complete the form below and the appropriate YNPN-LR Board Chair will contact you.
Will you volunteer?
Like this to encourage your friends to volunteer.