This is APAC's effort to meet the time and travel expense issues that have been expressed to us by so many interested folks across the state.The primary intended audiences are nonprofit or public sector managers, coordinator, or directors of volunteers.
There are multiple required elements of the intensive program including:
• Four-day intensive workshop, December 6-9, 2016 at the Winthrop Rockefeller Institute.
• Pre and post workshop assignments
• Submission of a Capstone Assignment
Participants will have a full schedule of learning that includes topics such as:
• Recruitment and Retention Strategies
• Social trends that impact volunteer program development
• Principles of volunteer screening, placing, training and supervising
• Program evaluation, development of performance outcomes
• Leadership -building internal support for the volunteer program
• Managing volunteer risk and liability
• Creating strong staff and volunteer partnerships
APAC is excited about offering this opportunity!
Enrollment is VERY limited.
Early Bird Discount! $100 off program fee if application and full payment received by July 1, 2016
Application Deadline – September 29, 2016
You can also contact:
Jolie Busby, Interim Administrator
Arkansas Public Administration Consortium
University of Arkansas at Little Rock | Ross Hall 634