Who ARE these people?
What we say to sound fancy: Young Nonprofit Professionals Network – Little Rock (YNPN-LR) is a chapter of the national Young Nonprofit Professionals Network, a nonprofit organization that promotes an efficient, viable, and inclusive nonprofit sector that supports growth, learning, and development of young professionals.
What does that mean?
It means three things:
- We make sure Little Rock’s nonprofit workforce is learning how to make our city and state more awesome
- Our networking events help members land great jobs that keep them here
- We’re coming together to serve our community
What has YNPN-LR done?
– We’ve established an audience of more than 800 nonprofit professionals on Facebook & 500 through email
– We continue to connect our growing number of paid members with job opportunities in Arkansas
Why does this matter?
Arkansas’s top nonprofit talent has been leaving our state for too long. We provide future nonprofit leaders opportunities to grow, thrive, and stay because we build their skills to be upwardly mobile, we provide a supportive network, and we create opportunities to make a difference in our state.
Contact our Fundraising Chair Chase Carmichael at email@example.com to sponsor YNPN-LR.
Already a sponsor?
Hang our sign in your office to let the world know that you help create opportunities for young nonprofit professionals LEARN, NETWORK, and SERVE.