Make a positive impact in the lives of children and adults.
Serve a year with AmeriCorps VISTA at Our House!
- Development VISTA
- Program Support VISTA
- Communications VISTA
- Career Center VISTA (2)
- Operations Support VISTA
- Children’s Programs VISTA (2)
- Community Engagement VISTA
- Volunteer Relations VISTA
Our House empowers homeless and near-homeless families and individuals to succeed in the workforce, in school, and in life through hard work, wise decision-making, and active participation in the community.
- Pay is a living allowance of $11,676 over 26 pay periods
- $5,775 Segal Education Award at the end of a successful term of service
- Bachelor’s Degree by August 2016 preferred
- Must be a U.S. citizen, national, or permanent resident.
- Must commit to serve full-time for the full-year
- Positions must be filled by July 1st and positions start August 16th.
How to Apply:
Apply by June 10th for priority consideration
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
More details at ourhouseshelter.org/jobs or 501-374-7383 ext. 113