Serve on a YNPN Leadership Committee
If you are looking for a deeper way to connect with YNPN Little Rock, consider joining one of our leadership committees. You can help plan our activities and shape the future of our chapter. Review the opportunities below and complete the form to inquire today!
Professional Development Committees - go here for more information
Fundraising Committee - Please consider applying to this committee if you have:
- experience in fundraising or event planning/management
- the ability to identify potential sources of funds from individuals, foundations, government
- a level of comfort needed to reach out to local businesses and individuals to talk about YNPN and CEO Talkshow
- the ability to identify and network to find quality candidates for CEO talk show
- enthusiasm! We want everyone on the committee to be having fun while we try to grow as a team.
Communications Committee – The communications committee will work to facilitate all communication for YNPN-LR. One focus of this committee will be to establish a communications strategy with goals that are in line with the YNPN-LR mission for 2017-2018. We are looking for individuals interested in:
- writing/maintaining the YNPN-LR blog
- writing and creating the YNPN newsletter
- social media engagement and management of accounts
Membership/Partnerships Committee – help recruit and welcome new members, and reach out to other organizations to build partnerships.
Service Committee – identify ways for YNPN-LR members to volunteer individually and as a group.
Please complete the form below and the appropriate YNPN-LR Board Chair will contact you.
Will you volunteer?
Like this to encourage your friends to volunteer.